So day 2 of my blog life is 20 facts about me. I think its a good idea for a second post so you guys, my followers, can get to know me a little better!
1. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I mean a complete and total nerd about it and obviously not afraid to admit it!
2. My favorite tv show is The Big Bang Theory. I’ve seen every episode multiple times and i still laugh out loud every time I watch.
3. I did gymnastics for 14 years. I would still do it if i could find a gym…..or the time to do it.
4. I took piano lessons for 12 years and still play when I can.
5. I wasn’t sure I ever wanted to have any children until the moment I found out I was pregnant. Now I cant imagine my life without my son.
6. I was always a strong proponent of “engagement, marriage and then baby.” But getting pregnant made me realize that my husband was the right man for me and the only person I could picture raising my children with.
7. My favorite clothing stores are express and Ann Taylor.
8. It took me 12 weeks to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans. I still have 10 pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but the jeans officially button.
9. My favorite song is “Fall” by Something Corporate.
10. I own 67 pairs of shoes, 2 of which are designer (1 louboutins and 1 choo’s).
11. My favorite color is purple.
12. My style is classic and tailored, but I always wish I could pull off a hipster style like boho or grunge. (P.S. I can’t)
13. I am an only child and I’m ok with that.
14. I am 5’1″ and I love being short.
15. My go-to outfit is jeans, a t-shirt and a black blazer with stilettos
16. I have red hair and I’ve never wanted to dye it.
17. I am perfectly content curling up on the couch with a book or my husband and movie….than going out to the bars.
18. I have never been out of the country except for one weekend in Toronto when I was 9.
19. I think ceiling fans were an amazing invention and every bedroom should have one.
20. I am not a person who has regrets. There are lots of things that have happened in my life that I’m not happy with, but I wouldn’t be who or where I am right now if those things didn’t happen to me.
I hope this is some insight into who I am.
Have a nice night!!!